Interest Groups (SIGs) are forums for exchanging information and
issues common to the professional disciplines employed by
SIGs typically meet twice a year and are open to any employee of any member organization.
Attendance is not mandatory, though it is encouraged to ensure member interaction and value.
The following are the SIGs available to Association members:
- Administrator/Financial Managers
- Bereavement & Volunteer Coordinators
- Clinical Supervisors & Quality Management
- Home Health Aide Supervisors
- Human Resources
- Private Duty
- Social Work
- Therapist & Rehab Supervisors
If you are interested in joining any Special Interest Groups,
please click here to choose from our available options.
If you have questions about the SIGs themselves, please contact Alison Clark at email@example.com.